This LED light casts a bright, crisp beam of light that’s focus-adjustable from 4″ to 7″ away. Use this affordable light whenever you need a collimated light with a tightly focused beam. Without any additional focusing our Mini-spotlight is designed to cast a round pattern of light about the diameter of a nickel. Our Mini-spotlights feature a built-in 24-volt driver, thermal management technology, and a custom-designed three lens relay with coated optics for perfect beam uniformity. Custom aperture sizes are also available.
- A homogenous light output that provides high-intensity illumination
- A tight, focused, adjustable beam of light
- LED thermal management for stable performance
- Optional mounting bracket allows for precise positioning
- Flicker-free performance and instant start up with Metaphase analog driver technology
- An ideal light for many applications
- Built-in Constant Current Driver with 0 – 10VDC intensity control, compatible with DDC-3 and ILD-35
- Machine Vision & Automation
- Robotic Inspection
|Power Source||24VDC +/-5%|
|Cable (Standard)||10-foot cable with flying leads|
|Housing||Black Anodized Aluminum|
|Ambient Temp||-20°C to 40°C|
|Lifetime Expectancy||75,000 hours (except UV)|
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.