7 Jun, 2019
Welcome to the next ace generation! One camera series, two product lines. Always the right choice! Valuable customer feedback and extensive experience from the first ace generation are combined in this new ace 2 camera series.
Tailored to your different vision needs, the two product lines, ace 2 Basic and ace 2 Pro, offer excellent image quality thanks to state-of-the-art CMOS sensor technology from Sony, improved firmware and hardware with GigE or USB 3.0 interface, an optimized cable portfolio, easy handling and integration as well as compatibility with Basler’s extensive accessory portfolio. The difference between the two ace 2 product lines lies in the integrated features: a powerful Computer Vision feature set for standard vision needs or the unique new Beyond features from Basler for more demanding tasks with maximum performance. Your advantage: you only pay for what you really need.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE BASLER ACE 2 CAMERA SERIES
- Two product lines: ace 2 Basic and ace 2 Pro – tailored to different vision needs
- Currently eight models (four per line) featuring IMX392 sensor from Sony, 2.3 MP resolution and frame rates of up to 160 fps
- Small housing with proven 29 mm x 29 mm footprint
- New, optimized hardware design with status LED on the back, improved mount, removable IR cut filter and robust M8 connector
- New firmware concept
- Fast and cost-effective software integration
- Top price-performance ratio
- Known reliability and longevity of Basler products with 3-year warranty
- Compatible with Basler’s affordable accessory portfolio
- Easy integration thanks to the pylon Camera Software Suite from Basler
ace 2 Basic
Proven Basler reliability with extensive computer vision feature set for standard machine vision applications.
The highlights of the ace 2 Basic at a glance:
Optimized hardware meets state-of-the-art CMOS sensor technology from Sony
Powerful Computer Vision feature set
Unbeatable price/performance ratio for standard vision applications
ace 2 Pro
All the benefits of the ace 2 Basic plus PGI feature set plus new, unique Beyond features from Basler for maximum performance.
The highlights of the ace 2 Pro at a glance:
Compression Beyond for higher bandwidth on GigE using lossless compression
Pixel Beyond for uncomplicated sensor redesign through individual adjustment of pixel size and sensor characteristics
Popular PGI feature set from Basler included
Excellent price/performance ratio for more demanding vision applications