22 March, 2019.
The time is right to elevate your application into new galaxies of performance. With the boost…
…camera series, Basler combines the new world of CMOS sensors performance with galactic high bandwidths and all other benefits of the CozXPress 2.0 standard – all this at an unbeatable cost/benefit ratio.
Combined with the well-tailored Basler CXP-12 interface card 1C, Basler also offers the boost in a bundle and thus as two perfectly harmonized components. Utilize Basler’s famous pylon Camera Software Suite as SDK for the camera and interface card, and benefit from a smooth test phase and integration of both components.
We also provide you with the CXP-12 starter kit. This selection of accessories offers you a simple and fast installation along with a time-and cost-saving test phase for your image processing system. Your CXP-12 evaluation kit consists of the Basler boost camera, CXP-12 interface card and starter kit.
You can rely on the high quality standards by Basler. We offer you a high-performance solution for switching Camera Link or CoaXPress 1.1 (CXP-6), for example, to CoaXPress 2.0 (CXP-12). The CoaXPress standard update to a version 2.0 reduces the complexity of your image processing system. Only Basler also offers you the full potential of the latest CMOS sensor generations in combination with the CXP-12 speed and bandwidth. Explore new galaxies with us and achieve a new cost/benefit ratio with your application.
An overview of the Basler boost series
- Excellent image quality with Sony Pregius sensors IMX255 (9 MP) and IMX253 (12 MP)
- CoaXPress interface according to standard version 2.0
- 12.5 Gbps transfer rate through one channel
- Max. frame rate of up to 93 fps
- Standardized cable connection: Micro-BNC (HD-BNC)
- GenTL compatibility
- Available for C-mount and F-mount lenses
- Sensor sizes up to 1.1 inch
- 100% quality-tested and calibrated for consistent high performance and reliability
Your advantages with CoaXPress 2.0 (CXP-12)
- Very high bandwidth: At up to 12.5 Gbps per cable, it is currently one of the fastest interfaces on the market
- Generous cable lengths: Up to 40 m with a max. bandwidth of 12.5 Gbps with data transmission and power supply via just one coaxial cable
- Accurate synchronization: Precise camera synchronization even in multi-camera systems with very low latency periods
- Noticeable cost benefits compared to Camera Link and CoaXPress 1.1: Simplified system setup with the lowest cost per transferred megabyte
- Latest CMOS sensor technology: Utilization of the full sensor potential in both resolution and speed