22 Mar, 2019
The time is right to elevate your application into new galaxies of performance. With the boost camera series, Basler combines the new world of…
Combined with the well-tailored Basler CXP-12 interface card 1C, Basler also offers the boost in a bundle and thus as two perfectly harmonized components. Utilize Basler’s famous pylon Camera Software Suite as SDK for the camera and interface card, and benefit from a smooth test phase and integration of both components.
We also provide you with the CXP-12 starter kit. This selection of accessories offers you a simple and fast installation along with a time-and cost-saving test phase for your image processing system. Your CXP-12 evaluation kit consists of the Basler boost camera, CXP-12 interface card and starter kit.
You can rely on the high quality standards by Basler. We offer you a high-performance solution for switching Camera Link or CoaXPress 1.1 (CXP-6), for example, to CoaXPress 2.0 (CXP-12). The CoaXPress standard update to a version 2.0 reduces the complexity of your image processing system. Only Basler also offers you the full potential of the latest CMOS sensor generations in combination with the CXP-12 speed and bandwidth. Explore new galaxies with us and achieve a new cost/benefit ratio with your application.
An overview of the Basler boost series
- Excellent image quality with Sony Pregius sensors IMX255 (9 MP) and IMX253 (12 MP)
- CoaXPress interface according to standard version 2.0
- 12.5 Gbps transfer rate through one channel
- Max. frame rate of up to 93 fps
- Standardized cable connection: Micro-BNC (HD-BNC)
- GenTL compatibility
- Available for C-mount and F-mount lenses
- Sensor sizes up to 1.1 inch
- 100% quality-tested and calibrated for consistent high performance and reliability
Your advantages with CoaXPress 2.0 (CXP-12)
- Very high bandwidth: At up to 12.5 Gbps per cable, it is currently one of the fastest interfaces on the market
- Generous cable lengths: Up to 40 m with a max. bandwidth of 12.5 Gbps with data transmission and power supply via just one coaxial cable
- Accurate synchronization: Precise camera synchronization even in multi-camera systems with very low latency periods
- Noticeable cost benefits compared to Camera Link and CoaXPress 1.1: Simplified system setup with the lowest cost per transferred megabyte
- Latest CMOS sensor technology: Utilization of the full sensor potential in both resolution and speed