9 January, 2018. It’s our annual technology seminar about machine vision and beyond. SODA VISION has gathered all the hot topics in latest imaging technologies as short videos.
All you need to do is spend 20 minutes to watch it at your own pace and understand about the vision trends in year 2017/18.
Here are the highlights of SODA annual technology seminar:
- A better way to connect multiple GigE cameras using FPGA to resolve high CPU loading
- Introducing Photoneo 3D Scanner – The fast and accurate 3D bin picking solution
- Introducing Advantech VPS-3100 which putting PC, vision software and lighting controller together
- What to expect from a high speed camera – 5 reasons to choose Mikrotron EoSens® CXP-Series
- Robot human-like eye – Photoneo 3D algorithms at high speed
- Product portfolio of structured light and laser beam shaping solution for 3D machine vision application
- See everything clearly by selecting the right lens for your automated vision system
- Automated vision inspection solution that maximize product quality, quantity and safety environment