3 June, 2020.
Matrox AltiZ is a series of high-fidelity 3D profile sensors. Each sensor features a dual-camera single-laser design that greatly lessens the scanning gaps often encountered at critical surface junctures because of optical occlusions.
Unique algorithms running inside the sensor automatically generate various types of reliable 3D data-individual profiles, depth maps, or point clouds-obtained by smartly combining or selecting the pixel data from the two integrated image sensors, which is automatically sampled for a constant horizontal resolution.
A standard GigE Vision® interface means this powerful 3D sensor can work directly with either Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) X and Matrox Design Assistant X, as well as third-party vision software.
Matrox AltiZ at a glance
- Leverage dual-camera single-laser design to deliver exceptionally high 3D reproduction fidelity
- Gain from unique embedded algorithms to generate consistent profiles, depth maps, or point clouds
- Benefit from truly standard GigE Vision® interface to work directly with Matrox Imaging and third-party vision software
- Simplify cabling with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support
- Deploy confidently in tough industrial settings thanks to a solid IP67-rated2 aluminum housing and M12 connectors
- Benefit from several fastening points to facilitate fixing one or more sensors to gantries and robots
- Streamline sensor setup and verification via the Matrox Capture Works utility for Windows® and Linux®3
Watch how a Matrox AltiZ produces a surface scan of a mechanical part within the Matrox Capture Works interactive setup and testing utility, and take a close-up tour of these 3D profile sensors to learn more about the key features.