Basler dart Series
The Basler dart board level camera meets the requirements of a broad variety of vision applications and leaves no design wish unfulfilled. It meets the smallest space requirements, as well as demanding expectations for low weight, power consumption and heat generation. Put your trust in the latest technology, a highly cost-optimized design and Basler’s proven quality and reliability.
New dart USB 3.0 models with Sony IMX392 and IMX334 sensors
Enhancement: The extended dart portfolio with USB 3.0 interface now offers six models with the Sony IMX392 sensor with a resolution of 2.3 megapixels, a frame rate of 160 fps and global shutter technology. Also new: six models with the Sony IMX334 sensor with 8.3 megapixels at 45 fps and rolling shutter technology. The high-performance models include both the S- and CS-mount versions and the bareboard versions. With the new color and mono models, you benefit in several ways: The powerful sensors are now also available for the board-level cameras and, thanks to the excellent price/performance ratio, offer you the further potential for cost optimization of your vision system. The integrated PGI feature set for in-camera image optimization ensures the proven high image quality.
The advantages of the Basler dart family include
- Board level cameras with bare board, S- and CS-mount options
- Bare board: just 27 mm x 27 mm and 5 g in weight; S and CS-Mount: only 29 mm x 29 mm at 15 g
- Popular ON Semiconductor and e2v CMOS sensors with resolutions of 1.2 to 13 MP and up to 60 fps
- Best-in-class image pre-processing like debayering, denoising, improved sharpness, and more
- One-cable solution with plug and play USB 3.0 interface
- Basler BCON for MIPI interface tailor-made for MIPI CSI-2 connections
- Basler’s LVDS interface BCON for sophisticated embedded technology requirements
- Basler’s powerful pylon Camera Software Suite included free
- Long-term availability and industrially-proven reliability
- Starting at €49 with best value for money and optimized total cost of ownership