Basler blaze – Time-of-Flight (ToF) Camera
Universally usable time-of-flight camera with high precision for cost-efficient 3D imaging in real-time
The Basler blaze industrial 3D camera operates on the pulsed Time-of-Flight principle. Its laser diodes (VCSEL) work in the NIR range (940 nm), generating 2D and 3D data in one shot with a multipart image, incorporating range, intensity and confidence maps.
The Basler blaze offers high resolution (VGA), precision via Sony’s innovative DepthSense™ sensor technology, plus powerful features at an attractive price, making the Basler blaze unique in the market.
The highlights of the Basler blaze camera at a glance
- Outstanding 3D imaging with the latest Sony DepthSense™ IMX556PLR sensor technology
- Precise, almost millimeter-accurate optical measurement with the time-of-flight method
- Large measuring range, covering approximately two Euro pallets or a small car
- Real-time streaming of pre-processed 3D point clouds and 2D intensity images
- Daylight capability and IP67 protection for stable results under difficult conditions
- Light and contrast independent
- Easy system integration thanks to the compact design and Gigabit Ethernet
- User-friendly and platform-independent programming interface with sample programs
- Reliable operation in multi-camera systems without mutual interference
|Camera model||Resolution (HxV)||Frame Rate||Mono/Color||Interface||Working Range|
|blaze-101||640 px x 480 px||30 fps||Mono||GigE||0 m – 10 m|
For easy and simple integration: the Basler blaze SDK
The blaze Software Development Kit contains all necessary tools for easy setup and integration of the blaze 3D camera.
Sony DepthSense™ Module for your Embedded Vision System
We design 3D sensor modules based on Sony DepthSense™ technology in combination with NXP, Nvidia and Qualcomm processors. From creation to discontinuation – we develop, manufacture and support 3D vision systems according to your requirements and specifications.
Basler blaze in action – Preliminary sample files
Do you have questions about Basler 3D cameras?
Contact our super supportive Sales Team now! They will be happy to answer all the questions you might have.