Highlights at a glance:
- Ruggedized enclosure with IP67 classification designed for stringent industrial environment
- Support GigE with PoE which allows both faster data and higher power over distance in a single cable comparing to USB
- 100% compatibility with RealSense™ SDK ensures seamless migration of existing applications
- Featuring Rockchip RK3399 as the core of this smart camera, it can be customized with edge processing algorithm inside
- Built-in 6-axis IMU for borader application support
- Support of LIPS strong middleware portfolio
Introduce All New LIPSedge AE400 – Industrial 3D Camera
Equipped with GigE Ethernet interface allows for transmitting high-speed images and related control data; furthermore, GigE achieves PoE (Power over Ethernet) feature to eliminate the need for a separate power supply and cable. LIPSedge™ AE400 also meets the requirements for IP67 classification and is therefore protected against dirt, dust, or water splashes.
LIPSedge™ AE400 has a built-in IMU that detects movement in 6 degree of freedom and combines a 3-axis accelerometer and a 3-axis gyroscope to detect both rotation and translation for 3 axes, as well as pitch, yaw and roll. The IMU provides an extra set of positional data in addition to the data frames from the depth and image sensors. This combined data sets would enable application features in more versatile and complicated use cases such as robotics, image deblurring, dense geographical reconstruction, Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality/Mixed Reality, and others.
Vision Guided Robotics
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Detection
3D Virtual Fence
3D Body Skeleton