Matrox® 4Sight XV6 is an expandable ruggedized computer designed for demanding imaging workloads. Its reliable platform is ideal for video acquisition, offering four full-height, half-length PCIe® expansion slots designed to host multiple cards, including frame grabbers operating at full performance. It can support up to three displays—VGA, DVI-D, HDMI™, and/or DisplayPort™—from the available outputs.
This powerful vision controller is the latest iteration of the Matrox 4Sight series, delivering desktop-level processing performance and ample expansion, all packaged in a small, sturdy casing. Powered by an eighth-generation Intel® Core™ processor, the Matrox 4Sight XV6 is capable of supporting intensive machine vision applications. Matrox 4Sight XV6 vision controllers are supported by two comprehensive software platforms: Matrox Design Assistant X is a flowchart-based integrated development environment (IDE), whereas Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) X is a software development kit (SDK) for more traditional programmers. Each software offers tools for video capture, analysis, classification, location, measurement, reading, verification, communication, and I/O operations so that engineers and technicians can quickly configure and deploy machine vision applications to Matrox 4Sight XV6 vision controllers.
Matrox 4Sight XV6 at a glance
- Tackle demanding imaging applications using an eighth-generation Intel Core processor
- Capture directly from GigE Vision® and USB3 Vision® cameras
- Broaden support for Camera Link®, CoaXPress®, DisplayPort, HDMI, and SDI video interfaces using Matrox Imaging frame grabbers
- Customize I/O capabilities through four PCIe slots accepting full-height, half-length cards
- Install in space-limited industrial environments given its small footprint and rugged design
- Streamline application development using the Matrox Design Assistant X flowchart-based IDE or the MIL X SDK
- Tackle machine vision applications with utmost confidence using field-proven tools for analyzing, locating, classifying, measuring, reading, and verifying
- Leverage machine learning including deep learning to categorize image content
- Ready for deep learning training with suitably equipped and configured model
Matrox 4Sight XV6 Datasheet