Unique algorithms running inside the sensor automatically generate various types of reliable 3D data-individual profiles, depth maps, or point clouds-obtained by smartly combining or selecting the pixel data from the two integrated image sensors, which is automatically sampled for a constant horizontal resolution.
A standard GigE Vision® interface means this powerful 3D sensor can work directly with either Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) X and Matrox Design Assistant X, as well as third-party vision software.
Matrox AltiZ at a glance
- Leverage dual-camera single-laser design to deliver exceptionally high 3D reproduction fidelity
- Gain from unique embedded algorithms to generate consistent profiles, depth maps, or point clouds
- Benefit from truly standard GigE Vision® interface to work directly with Matrox Imaging and third-party vision software
- Simplify cabling with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support
- Deploy confidently in tough industrial settings thanks to a solid IP67-rated2 aluminum housing and M12 connectors
- Benefit from several fastening points to facilitate fixing one or more sensors to gantries and robots
- Streamline sensor setup and verification via the Matrox Capture Works utility for Windows® and Linux®3
Watch how a Matrox AltiZ produces a surface scan of a mechanical part within the Matrox Capture Works interactive setup and testing utility, and take a close-up tour of these 3D profile sensors to learn more about the key features.