Matrox® 4Sight EV6 is an industrial computer built for machine vision on the factory floor. Part of a long and solid history, the Matrox 4Sight EV6 is an evolution of its immediate predecessor, integrating a seventh-generation quad-core Intel® Core™ processor for ever more demanding multi-camera applications.
A fanless design with multiple ports for GigE Vision® and USB3 Vision® cameras make the Matrox 4Sight EV6 right at home in any production facility, keeping an eye on a single line or many production lines. Matrox 4Sight EV6 vision controllers are supported by two comprehensive software platforms: Matrox Design Assistant X is a flowchart-based integrated development environment (IDE), whereas Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) X is a software development kit (SDK) for more traditional programmers. Each software offers tools for video capture, analysis, classification, location, measurement, reading, verification, communication, and I/O operations so that engineers and technicians can quickly configure and deploy machine vision applications to Matrox 4Sight EV6 vision controllers.
Matrox 4Sight EV6 at a glance
- Reduce service stoppages with a fanless design
- Inspect multiple sites through the support for four GigE Vision and four USB3 Vision cameras
- Simplify cabling for GigE Vision installations using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)-enabled ports
- Tackle typical vision workloads with a mobile-class embedded seventh-generation Intel Core processor
- Connect separately to the factory floor and enterprise networks via two more Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Synchronize with other equipment using the integrated real-time digital I/Os with rotary encoder support and RS-232/RS-485 ports
- Tackle machine vision applications with utmost confidence using field-proven tools for analyzing, locating, classifying, measuring, reading, and verifying
- Leverage machine learning including deep learning to categorize image content
|Matrox 4Sight EV6
|Intel Core i5-7442EQ
|4 x PoE
|4 x USB3
|16 Digital I/O
|Pre-loaded with Matrox Design Assistant X and MIL X run-time environments
|Partically licensed for Matrox Design Assistant X and MIL X
|Licensed for the Matrox Design Assistant X / MIL X Interface, Distributed MIL and Industrial and Robot Communications run-time packages. See Matrox Design Assistant X Run-Time Licenses, Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) X Development Packages and Licenses and MIL/MIL-Lite 10/X Run-Time/Supplemental Licenses sections for more software.