Machine Vision, Image Analysis, And Medical Imaging Software Development Kit
Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) X is a comprehensive collection of software tools for developing machine vision, image analysis, and medical imaging applications. MIL X includes tools for every step in the process, from application feasibility to prototyping, through to development and ultimately deployment.
The software development kit (SDK) features interactive software and programming functions for image capture, processing, analysis, annotation, display, and archiving. These tools are designed to enhance productivity, thereby reducing the time and effort required to bring solutions to market.
Image capture, processing, and analysis operations have the accuracy and robustness needed to tackle the most demanding applications. These operations are also carefully optimized for speed to address the severe time constraints encountered in many applications.
MIL X at a glance
- Solve applications rather than develop underlying tools by leveraging a toolkit with a more than 25-year history of reliable performance
- Tackle applications with utmost confidence using field-proven tools for analyzing, classifying, locating, measuring, reading, and verifying
- Base analysis on monochrome and color 2D images as well as 3D profiles, depth maps, and point clouds
- Harness the full power of today’s hardware through optimizations exploiting SIMD, multi-core CPU, and multi-CPU technologies
- Support platforms ranging from smart cameras to high-performance computing (HPC) clusters via a single consistent and intuitive application programming interface (API)
- Obtain live data in different ways, with support for analog, Camera Link®, CoaXPress®, DisplayPort™, GenTL, GigE Vision®, HDMI™, SDI, and USB3 Vision®2 interfaces
- Maintain flexibility and choice by way of support for 32-/64-bit Windows® and 64-bit Linux®
- Leverage available programming know-how with support for C, C++, C#, CPython, and Visual Basic® languages
- Experiment, prototype, and generate program code using MIL CoPilot interactive environment
- Increase productivity and reduce development costs with Matrox Vision Academy online and on-premises training.