Matrox® Iris GTX is the next evolution of smart cameras from Matrox Imaging. Paired with flowchart-based Matrox Design Assistant® X software, engineers and technicians can quickly configure and deploy machine vision to the Matrox Iris GTX smart cameras.
Video capture, analysis, classification, location, measurement, reading, verification, communication, and I/O operations—as well as a web-based operator interface—are all set up within the same software. Matrox Iris GTX smart cameras are model edge IoT devices, performing data acquisition and analytics, and providing results nearest to the manufacturing process requiring guidance or inspection, thus ensuring consistent, timely response and action.
Matrox Iris GTX at a glance
- Boost performance by up to 3x over its precursor thanks to an Intel x6000 series embedded processor
- Capture high-resolution images at high speed through a choice of CMOS sensors from two to 16 Megapixels
- Deploy in dirty, humid, or harsh industrial environments by way of a compact IP67-rated design
- Communicate actions and results to other automation and enterprise equipment via real-time digital I/Os, and Ethernet (TCP/IP, CC-Link IE Field Basic, EtherNet/IP™, Modbus®, PROFINET®, and native robot interfaces)
- Handle Human-Machine Interface (HMI) function by way of VGA and USB connectivity
- Simplify vision setup and upkeep via integrated lens focusing and illumination intensity control
- Synchronize to the manufacturing line through the support for incremental rotary encoders
- Solve machine vision applications efficiently with Matrox Design Assistant X software by constructing flowcharts instead of writing program code
- Maintain control and independence through the ability to code custom flowchart steps
- Tackle machine vision applications with utmost confidence using field-proven tools for analyzing, locating, classifying, measuring, reading, and verifying
- Leverage deep learning for visual inspection through image classification and segmentation tools
Matrox Iris GTX Datasheet