With StreamPix, it is possible to view, control and acquire from multiple camera simultaneously, all in the same user interface. StreamPix provides a complete management console for cameras, simplifying the setup, control and acquisition from any number and type of camera. The number of digital video camera supported is only limited by a condition where in the combined data rate of the camera exceeds the internal bus bandwidth or processor capabilities of the computer.
Adding more capabilities to multiple camera StreamPix software is our daily routine at Norpix. Every month, we issue free software updates that include the latest developments, driver updates and optimizations. We are constantly listening to our customer base requests for improving our software and providing you with the best possible customer experience.
- Motion analysis
- Sports finish line
- Life Science
- Asset mapping
- Real time video recording to hard disk at up to 6 Gbytes/second.
- Acquire in monochrome or color, from GigE Vision, analog, digital, CoaXPress, Camera Link and USB3.0 Vision cameras.
- Acquire video as AVI, MOV, uncompressed or compressed with any Windows or Apple compatible CODEC installed.
- VCR style controls: Record, Play, Rewind, Fast-Forward, Stop and Pause.
- Export images as BMP, TIFF, multi-TIFF, JPEG, PNG, FITS, AVI, MOV.
- Time stamps with LTC, IRIG B and GPS coordinates.
- Color balance, histogram and other real time image processing functions.
- Supports a wide selection of frame grabbers and cameras.
- Window 7, 8 and 10 in 32 and 63 bit.
- Multiple language support Chinese, German, Korean, French and more to come. *Depending on hardware configuration.
- Time lapse video acquisition
- Use off the shelf hardware technology
- Record audio
- Add time stamps, text comments or bitmap images as overlays on each image
- Continuous video lap recording
- Window leveling
- Bayer Conversion
- Trigger on event or level
- Recording script