The TAG-7 SWIR cameras feature a with 1K InGaAs sensor with the spectral band from 950 nm to 1700 nm with a square pixel size of 12.5 x 12.5 µm.
They are available with both GigE Vision (coming soon) and CameraLink interfaces, with a maximum speed of 40KHz. The TAG-7 SWIR cameras have an internal FPGA that can be customized so to tailor specific requirements.
TAG-7 SWIR cameras have the same compact size (only 62x62x52 mm) and a rugged and stable enclosure with C-mount lens support.
The TAG-7 SWIR is the new-generation line scan camera platform with InGaAs sensor for special Industrial application in non-visible spectrum field. It’s available with resolution of 1K with GigE or CameraLink interface. TAG-7 SWIR runs with a frame rate up to 40 KHz.
- FPGA: The TAG-7 SWIR cameras have an internal FPGA that can be customized so to tailor specific requirements.
- Compact size: Its compact form allows easily integration into any machine and production line, especially for multi-camera systems.
- GigE Vision (coming soon): Thanks to GigE Vision Interface, the camera can be easily integrate into a vision system, without using a frame grabber.
- CameraLink: TAG-7 SWIR CameraLink versions support configurations Base configuration with a Line Rate up to 40 KHz.
HIGHLIGHTS AT A GLANCE:
- Linear InGaAs sensors 1K resolutions
- High Speed: up to 40 KHz line rate
- GigE Vision (coming soon) and CameraLink protocols
- Internal FPGA for image pre-processing
- Compact size of 62x62x52 mm
- Fresh and Dry/Seeds sorting
- Agricultural quality inspection
- Recycling industry
- Moisture Detection
- Inspection fill level of nontransparent containers