15 November, 2017. Do you have plan to automated monotonous and labour-intensive tasks such as…
…unloading randomly placed parts into a machine, bulk parts sorting and etc? Our Bin Picking 3D Vision System is able to detect objects in 200 ms, identify multiple gripping points and locates the object with a high precision of 0.5mm. And communicate easily with various robot makers through TCP/IP or UDP Protocol.
To successfully grab the right object from the unorganized set, it is necessary to choose part accessible by gripper. Advanced parallel localization can quickly find multiple object instances and select the ones that are most suitable to pick.
Photoneo’s Bin picking solution works with our family of industrial grade 3D scanners PhoXi Scan.
Using advanced 3D algorithms, it runs at high speed and with a high precision. It allows the user to scan object or input a CAD model, select grip points and alternative grip points. The container is scanned and objects are picked one by one.
- Detects 1 object in 200ms
- allows multiple gripping points
- avoids obstacles, walls
- locates the object with a high precision of 0.5 mm
- smart memory
Highlights of 3D Scanners PhoXi Scan:
- Industry best sensors for unbeatable performance in terms of noise and overall efficiency
- Resistance to ambient illumination
- Extended depth-of-field
- Highly durable and robust body from Carbon fiber
- Minimal thermal expansion ensures perfect and stable calibration
- Powered by the NVIDIA® Jetson™ platform
- Best price/performance ratio on the market
- Advanced software API for easy use and integration