1 August, 2016.
Basler PowerPack for Microscopy – Tailored All-round Package for Precision without Compromises
In every implementation of a microscopy application, your system’s…
…requirements are very individual and so are your expectations. Visualization and monitoring, image capturing, processing and/or analysis, as well as discussion, documentation and archiving in life science, medical or industrial settings: each task provides insights into fine details, structure and function of the most diverse and smallest objects.
Digital cameras provide highest image quality in real-time, outstanding color reproduction and fidelity, and a high dynamic range. These are prerequisites essential for reproducible, detailed observation, differentiation and analysis of the most delicate structures in materials or biological samples.
Thanks to Basler’s modeular PowerPack concept, you can now tailor your camera system without compromises. Benefits from Basler’s high quality cameras, with all necessary components at your fingertips for a comfortable system set-up and easily installation. Rely on precise and reliable imaging, as wall as on professional software for image acquisition and analysis.
Basler Microscopy Pulse
The Basler Microscopy pulse cameras with resolutions between 1.2 MP and 5 MP come with USB 3.0 as standard interface. The established Aptina CMOS sensor technology offers accurate and reproducible results for a broad range of standard light microscopy applications. Your benefits include:
- Cost-efficiency and ease of use
- USB 2.0 backward compatibility for maximum system flexibility
- High frame rates for smooth live viewing, fast focusing and sample screening
- Optimized image enhancement and color adjustment algorithms for outstanding color reproduction and brilliant contrasts
Basler Microscopy ace
The Basler Microscopy ace cameras feature Sony’s latest-generation IMX CMOS sensors. The Basler Microscopy ace models, with resolutions up to 2.3 MP (and 5 MP soon to come), achieve a new level of image quality, thus being the ideal choice for moderate to challenging microscopy applications in life sciences, diagnostics, materials science and engineering technology, forensics and many others. Your benefits include:
- Exceptional price/performance ratio
- Outstanding image quality with excellent light sensitivity and very high dynamic range
- Ultra-high frame rates of up to 82 fps for smooth live video preview, fast focusing and sample screening even at full resolution
- Newly implemented image enhancement and color adjustment algorithms for exceptional color reproduction, as well as precise and reliable true-to-life results
|Get Best Value for Money||Enjoy Highest Performance|
|Basler Microscopy pulse||Basler Microscopy ace|
|Sensor Technology||Aptina 1/3″ CMOS||Aptina 1/3.7″ CMOS||Aptina 1/2.5″ CMOS||Sony PREGIUS 1/2.5″ CMOS||Cony PREGIUS 1/1.2″ CMOS||PLanned|
|Speed||54 fps||30 fps||14 fps||48 fps||82 fps||> 30fps|
|Standard Light Microscopy||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Monitoring, Documentation and Archiving||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Medical & Life Sciences||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|